This event has ended.
Annual Conference of Treasurers 2018
15 - 17 June 2018, Alfreton
Supporting our faith in the future: a conference for local and area meeting treasurers and other holders of financial roles.
This conference is for area and local meeting treasurers and other holders of financial roles. It is for old hands and new. It is an opportunity to learn new skills and network with other treasurers.
There will be workshops and topical updates. Hear from the Britain Yearly Meeting (BYM) Treasurer, members of Quaker Stewardship Committee, and BYM staff supporting those in financial roles.
Closing date for registrations: 22 April 2018
We encourage area meetings to pay for those in financial roles to attend this event.
- Funding the work of Britain Yearly Meeting
- Managing risk and preventing fraud
- Setting a reserves policy
- Updates from Quaker Stewardship Committee: following on from the lively debate at ACT 2017, this will include further discussion on the rules and guidance on giving to non-Quaker organisations.
- Help for new treasurers
- Encouraging contributions
- How to improve your accounts
- Paying for help successfully: What is the role of the treasurer and what can you pay others to do for you?
As with previous years there will be opportunities to share ideas and ask questions.
For more information contact:
Telephone: 020 7663 1050