Britain Yearly Meeting employs staff to carry out the centrally managed work of Quakers in Britain. Most of these jobs are located in the central offices, Friends House in London, unless otherwise stated. We aim to be an ethical employer, with a 1:4 ratio between our highest and our lowest paid staff. Britain Yearly Meeting is a Living Wage employer.
Maintenance Team Leader
- 35 Per Week
- £34,748 per annum
- Closing date:
- 16 July 2021
- 28 July 2021
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Maintenance Team Leader to join our Facilities Team based at Friends House, London. The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the Building Manager who has responsibility for the maintenance, upkeep and improvement of our buildings.
You will oversee the planning, scheduling and delivery of day-to-day building maintenance activities primarily at Friends House and ensure that the facilities are compliant, safe, secure, clean and presented to a high standard.
You will also work closely with our Audio Visual, Conference Support and Housekeeping teams to ensure our customers are provided with a welcoming and safe environment.
We are looking for someone who can evidence:
- A hands on approach
- Strong contract management
- Strong IT skills that include working with BMS, maintenance management software or similar applications
- A qualification in an engineering / construction related subject or BIFM Certificate, level 3 / diploma in facilities management.
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
- A technical background in excess of 3 years, encompassing experience in maintenance of buildings and mechanical and electrical engineering services
If you have any questions or would like to have an informal conversation about this role, please contact Tony Richards, Head of Facilities & Property Services on 020 7663 1145.