Welcome to the Registration page for Yearly Meeting.
All participants at Yearly Meeting must register in advance. The deadline to register for Yearly Meeting is 18 June.
This is to enable staff to make the necessary preparations to welcome Friends.
If you missed the opportunity to register then please check our website for updates following Yearly Meeting, for the epistle, minutes and recordings of introducers.
Please see the Programme page.
Please see the commonly asked questions about registration below.
What information do I need to provide?
- When you register for a place, we ask for several types of information. You will be asked for your contact details, information about your meeting, and your age.
- You will be asked to specify whether or not you wish to attend online or in person.
- We will also ask if you have any accessibility needs or requirements which we will need to be aware of for Yearly Meeting online or in person.
Who can attend?
- Friends from across Britain Yearly Meeting can attend. Members and attenders are welcome and attenders do not have to obtain specific permission to come to Yearly Meeting.
- Children and young people are very welcome, please view the 0-18s page for full information about the Youth, Children & Families programmes.
Is Yearly Meeting free to attend?
- There is no charge to attend Yearly Meeting at Friends House or online.
- Friends House Café will be open for you to purchase vegetarian or vegan lunch on the day, break time refreshments will be provided.
- If you plan to attend Yearly Meeting sessions in person at Friends House, you will need to book your own accommodation and travel arrangements.
- No Friend should be prevented from attending Yearly Meeting because they can't afford it. If you need financial help please speak to Friends in your local or area meeting or your worshipping community. They may be able to help. If they can't, you can ask for financial support from the Yearly Meeting bursary fund.
- If you would like to contribute to the Yearly Meeting bursary fund and help provide financial support to Friends, please visit the Yearly Meeting bursary fund page.
How can I view the programme?
- Please visit www.quaker.org.uk/ym/programme for more information on the programme. Documents will be available from 15 June.
Will accommodation be provided?
- Accomodation is not provided, if you plan to attend Yearly Meeting in person, you will need to arrange your own accommodation.
- If financial help is needed to support accommodation costs, please speak to Friends in your local or area meeting or your worshipping community. They may be able to help. If they can't, you can ask for financial support from the Yearly Meeting bursary fund.
Consents and data protection
- In order to run this event we will add your details to our contacts database, a list of attendees and to third party suppliers we are using to assist with running this event, including Sched.com and Mailchimp. If you are already on our database we will update our records based on the details on this form. We recommend you read:
Zoom privacy statement (offsite link)