Trustees and Treasurers Conference 2019
29 - 31 March 2019, Alfreton
How can we make our meetings run better, keeping them grounded in our faith while meeting our legal obligations?
- Good practice in faith based charities
- Simpler meetings: an overview of the Simpler Meetings Project, a progress report, and some interesting variations
- Can Quakers do buildings? an overview of the Property Support Project
- Updates from Quaker Stewardship committee
- Getting gift aid right
- BYM update from the BYM Treasurer
There will be time to network and discuss matters of direct relevance to you and your meeting.
- Stewarding in the Spirit: capturing the spiritual basis of our work as trustees and treasurers
- Managing yourselves as trustees
- Risk management
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Choosing accounting software
Area meetings are encouraged to send a trustee and the AM treasurer.
Further details are in the draft conference programme and workshop listing. This page will be updated as further information becomes available.
Deadline for bookings: 1 February 2019
This is a BYM event.
For more information contact: