Apply to be an EA
Applications for service in 2015 are now open.
- Essential advice for applicants [Word: 88KB - new window]
- Application form for an EAs [Word: 877KB - new window]
- Role description for EAs [Word: 121.5KB - new window]
- Reference form for EAs [Word: 577.5 - new window]
- Equal opportunity monitoring form [Word: 35.5 - new window]
Please check the above information for any questions you have about the role and also check the other links to videos and newsletters, which give a good overview of the work that Accompaniers do in the field. Please note that we recruit EAs for the Britain and Ireland part of EAPPI only. One of the essential requirements of our posts is that candidates must be able to demonstrate their "involvement with church/ecumenical and/or peace networks in the UK or Eire". Applicants from other countries should apply to their own country programme via www.eappi.org/.
For recruitment enquiries please contact the EAPPI team by phone on 0207 663 1027 or via email at EAPPIrecruitment@quaker.org.uk.
Photo by Karin Brown