Apply to be an EA
Applications for service in 2016 are now open.
Expenses and living allowance are covered. Based in the West Bank and Israel in 2016 for 3 or 4.5 months' service. Please find below the application pack to apply. Read all the information carefully. Please note that we will not be sending hard copies of the application and we can only receive electronic forms.
All applications must be submitted by the closing date of Friday 24 April 2015.
For queries about the application process please email EAPPIrecruitment@quaker.org.uk
- Essential advice for applicants [Word: 2.58MB - new window]
- Application form for an EAs [Word: 3.17MB - new window]
- Role description for EAs [Word: 2.6MB - new window]
- Reference form for EAs [Word: 2.6MB - new window]
- Equality monitoring form [Word: 36.5KB - new window]
Please note that we recruit EAs for the Britain and Ireland part of EAPPI only. One of the essential requirements of our posts is that candidates must be able to demonstrate their "involvement with church/ecumenical and/or peace networks in the UK or Eire".
Applicants from other countries should apply to their own country programme via www.eappi.org/.