Final minutes of Yearly Meeting 2019 (Word), including minutes from the Children's Programmes and from the Young People's Programme in Minute 44.
Maud and Nim's introduction - Looking through the lens of privilege at climate justice and inclusion (Word)
The Swarthmore Lecture video will be edited by Woodbrooke staff and added to the Woodbrooke website. We will provide a link to the correct page soon.
Catherine West delivers the Socialist Society Salter Lecture: Solutions for a divided society
- Yearly Meeting 2019 Programme comprising agenda and notes, and events listing (PDF)
- Yearly Meeting 2019 Programme comprising agenda and notes, and events listing - accessible Word version
- Yearly Meeting 2019 Programme comprising agenda and notes, and events listing - accessible PDF versionYearly Meeting 2019 Programme comprising agenda and notes and events listing (accessible Word)
- Since the publication of the Yearly Meeting Programme, some small changes have been made to the timings of the Children and Young People's programmes. The new CYP timetable can be found here.
- BYM Programme for Young Adults (Word)
- Programme of daily worship (programmed and unprogrammed) (PDF)
Our faith, our work: annual review 2018 (PDF: 3mb) is not formally a Yearly Meeting document, but Friends may find it helpful.
At Yearly Meeting 2019 we will examine our privilege (and assumptions of privilege). Privilege - whether we recognise it or not - fundamentally impacts our ability to act on our urgent Quaker concerns regarding climate justice and sustainability, and inclusion and diversity. Whether coming in person or upholding Yearly Meeting from elsewhere, please help the discernment by reading the preparation guidance in:
Resources to help prepare for Yearly Meeting
Looking through the lens of privilege
For hard copies please email Philip Wood on email@example.com.
Sustainability and climate change
- QPSW work on economic justice
- QPSW blog on climate justice
- Meeting for Sufferings paper - Living up to our Sustainability Commitment (PDF)
- The Centre for Alternative Technology - Zero Carbon Britain:making it happen
- The Centre for Alternative Technology - Zero Carbon:Rethinking the Future
- World Wildlife Fund work on climate and energy
- Meeting for Sufferings paper - Diversity and Inclusion (PDF)
- Quaker Disability Equality Group website
- Inclusive Church website
- Stonewall website
- QLCC discussion document on gender diversity (PDF)
- YFGM Statement on Trans and non binary inclusion
- The Twilight People :Stories of faith and gender beyond the binary (PDF)
- Quaker Council for European Affairs - Race and Privilege (PDF)
At Yearly Meeting, committees appointed to do work on behalf of Britain Yearly Meeting give accounts of how they have done this. Their reports can be found in Agenda and notes (available in March 2019) or in the Trustees' annual report and financial statements for 2018.
Yearly Meeting also appoints people to carry out work at Yearly Meeting and throughout the year. These nominations are on the nominations page.
Reading these reports and being aware of the nominations is part of spiritual preparation for Yearly Meeting.Back to Archive