Text or graphics for possible publication can be emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Quaker Voices, QL, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ.
Quaker Life of Britain Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.
Reproduction: Please ask for permission if you would like to reprint something found here and include an acknowledgement.
To subscribe via online payment, please click here. Please note, we are currently supporting online payments for single UK annual subscriptions only.
To subscribe by standing order, bank transfer or cheque please see the subscription form (PDF) for further details. To subscribe or purchase a single issue by credit card, please telephone the Quaker Centre at 020 7663 1030/31 or email email@example.com.
Quaker Voices is published bimonthly by Quaker Life to provide spiritual nurture for individuals and meetings.
- Echo Chamber by Rhiannon Grant
- Patterns and examples? by Stevie Krayer
- My personal story in connection to the planet and sustainability by Bryony Rowntree
- Children, Slipping Away by Barbara Childs
- Our Life is Love: The Quaker Spiritual Journey (review) by Mary Woodward
- Junior Yearly Meeting 2016 by Lucas Allison
- The Quakers – and I! by Ernest Hall
- Creating Echo Chamber by Fiona Meadley
- Leaving Coventry by Simon Watkins
- The Failure of European Quakerism 1945 – 2010 by David Lewis
- Dawn by Valerie Turner
- Friends and Nonhuman Animals by Les Mitchell
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (review) by Peter Rivers
- Notes on Making a Difference by Paul Henry
- Close Your Pretty Eyes (review) by Bernie Kennedy
- Nobody's Friend by Terry Redman
- Love by Elizabeth Mills
- Academies for Quakers by Nicholas Tyldesley
- Earth Matters, Faith Matters by Wendy Ward
- Mudita – the ultimate state of healing? by Stephen Feltham
- Baby by Bob Ward
QV subscriptions enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7663 1013