Earth and Economy
You can also get involved with Quaker work on Economic Justice and Sustainability by:
- Joining the discussion about economics, our lives, and the planet on Quakernomics (offsite link), an online space for sharing and exploring ideas.
- Sharing action you've taken, and finding out what other Quakers are doing, on the Our Stories blog.
If you have any queries, contact Maya Williams (QPSW) at email@example.com or on 020 7663 1056.
Earth and Economy is the newsletter of the Economic Justice and Sustainability team at Quaker Peace & Social Witness (QPSW). You can sign up to receive a monthly e-update and/or a twice-yearly paper newsletter.
- regular updates on QPSW's work
- current opportunities and ideas for action
- news from Quakers and meetings around the UK
- upcoming events
The e-update is a space for you to share with Friends what you're doing, so please get in touch using the contact details on this page if you have something to say!
Earth and Economy paper newsletter
Subscribe to our free Earth and Economy paper newsletter to share Quaker work on Economic Justice and Sustainability with your meeting. The newsletter is sent by post twice a year. It includes articles and opinion pieces, as well as updates on our work and action being taken by Friends.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe as an individual or meeting. You can also read the latest edition of the newsletter (PDF) from Autumn 2016, or click on the links below to read the articles on the Quakernomics blog (offsite link):
- Investing in the new economy
- Toolkit for action
- Your faith, your finance – new workshop resources
- Quakers and credit unions
- News from the Quaker Living Wage campaign
- Visions of a new economy
- Brexit, TTIP and the future of UK trade policy
- Climate justice: a temperature check