Quaker meetings are open to everyone. You will not be put under pressure to become a Quaker. So why not find a Quaker meeting near you, come along and join us in worship? Give yourself time to get to know Quakers and the ways in which our worship and our values shape the way we live.
A list of all the local meetings, directions and contact details are in the find a meeting section to help you find a meeting to suit you. It can be helpful to contact the meeting before you go, especially if you want to bring children. Most, but not all, meetings provide some activities for children and young people.
Find out more about Quakers
- To find out more about what Quakers believe and how this impacts our lives, please request a free information pack (offsite link).
- If you would like to speak to a Quaker, we can also arrange this; please make sure you tick the box on the information pack request form.
- If you have a question about who we are or what we do, why not use our online form to ask a Quaker a question or tweet us @knowmorequakers.
- There are regular Quaker Quest sessions (offsite link) around the country to help you find out more about the Quaker way of life.
- You can also attend a weekend (offsite link) for people wanting to explore more about what it means to be a Quaker.