Writing from the field
The Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) write regular reports on what they witness and experience during their time in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories.
If you would like to receive Checkpoint, our quarterly email newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
The EAPPI is an international programme of the World Council of Churches.
EAs from other countries have also written letters and reports on their experiences, which can be read on the WCC EAPPI website.
Letters from British and Irish Ecumenical Accompaniers
- Act now to stop a new Israeli settlement in Hebron
- Different voices
- The separation barrier – it’s for our security!
- Chained to the occupation
- Bethlehem and the wall
- Palestinian villages in the firing line
- Restricted access
- The lasting legacy of child detention in the West Bank
- An EA in the West Bank - PDF newsletter [1.4Mb - new window]
- One week in February
- Village and city life in the occupied Palestinian territories
- 'The road less travelled'
- 'How could they all be coming for a child?'
- Perhaps the last piece about olives...
- Eviction of a family
- Between a rock and a hard place