Terms and Conditions
All material contained on the BYM website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
- The BYM site is designed for information purposes only.
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text or images except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from The Website Manager, Quaker Communications, Friends House, 173 Euston Road, NW1 2BJ
- All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on the pages of this website are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- BYM make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this Web site or any other Web site to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and BYM shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of the BYM and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Text and images on this website are copyright © Britain Yearly Meeting, Friends House, 173 Euston Road, NW1 2BJ unless otherwise stated.
On this site we use Google Analytics to monitor its use. This will helps us find out our numbers of visiotrs and what sections of the site are most used.
Some people are wary of third parties collecting information about their web use. We understand this, and give information below about how to opt out if you do not want Google to collect data for us to use in our analysis. You can do this by disabling your cookies. This will not affect how our website functions.
We hope that you will allow us to collect this data, however, as this will help us to improve our website information in the future.
In Internet Explorer 5 and 6
Go to Tools > Internet Options. Choose the Privacy tab and select the Advanced Options button. From here you can choose to "Override automatic cookie handling". From this point you can choose to automatically refuse or accept a cookie from websites or to be prompted to decide on a case by case basis.
For other browsers, use their Help.
If you have any questions about how we will use your data please call Nik Dadson on 020 7663 1116 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Google analytics and your data