When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) return home, they carry out public speaking engagements around the country to share their experiences in the field and communicate the work of the programme. These meetings are open to all.
If you would like to invite an EA to speak at a meeting in your area, please contact the EAPPI Programme Coordinator at email@example.com or tel: 020 7663 1144.
The latest list of confirmed public speaker meetings is shown below. For more details about a particular event, please contact us.
For information on other QPSW speaking events please visit our general Speakers page.
- Saturday 29 November - 11am - Friends Meeting House, Gloucester - speaker: Ann Davison
- Saturday 29 November - 7.30pm - Nobles Park Pavilion, Douglas, Isle of Man - speaker: Phil Craine
- Sunday 30 November - 12pm - Friends Meeting House, Cheltenham - speaker: Ann Davison
- Wednesday 3 December - 7.30pm - Citadel Leisure Centre, Ayr - speaker - Bronwen Currie
- Thursday 4 December - 7.30pm - Vineburgh Community Centre, Quarry Road Irvine, Ayrshire - speaker: Bronwen Currie
- Friday 5 December - 7.30pm - Ormidale Pavilion, Brodick, Isle of Arran - speaker: Bronwen Currie
- Sunday 7 December - time tbc - Holy Trinity, Tulse Hill - speaker: Nikki Ray
- Wednesday 17 December - 8pm - Wimbledon Quaker Meeting House, Wimbledon - speaker: Nikki Ray