When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) return home, they carry out public speaking engagements around the country to share their experiences in the field and communicate the work of the programme. These meetings are open to all.
If you would like to invite an EA to speak at a meeting in your area, please contact the EAPPI Programme Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020 7663 1144.
The latest list of confirmed public speaker meetings is shown below. For more details about a particular event, please contact us.
For information on other QPSW speaking events please visit our general Speakers page.
- Wednesday 8 April - 20:00 - Wandsworth - speaker: Nikki Ray
- Tuesday 28 April - 19:00 - Horfield Quaker Meeting House, Bristol - speaker: Jane Wheelock
Monday 4 May - 19:30 - St. Andrew's Methodist Church, Bradford Road, Liversedge, WF15 6EF - speaker: Ken Hodgson
- Monday 8 June - 14:30 - Community Centre, Petersfield - speaker: Rachel Nassif
- Monday 8 June - 19:15 - Richmond Rd Baptist Church, Pontnewydd, Cwmbran - speaker: Ann Davison
- Sunday 28 June - 10:30 - Wesley Hall, Crook, Sheffield, S10 1UD - speaker: Ken Hodgson
List updated: 30 March 2015