When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) return home, they carry out public speaking engagements around the country to share their experiences in the field and communicate the work of the programme. These meetings are open to all.
If you would like to invite an EA to speak at a meeting in your area, please contact the EAPPI Programme Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020 7663 1144.
The latest list of confirmed public speaker meetings is shown below. For more details about a particular event, please contact us.
For information on other QPSW speaking events please visit our general Speakers page.
- Thursday 30 January - 7.30 pm - URC Havant Meeting Place, Havant - speaker: Giles Harris-Evans
- Sunday 9 February - 4 pm - St Nicolas Church, Nuneaton - speaker: Christine Jones
- Tuesday 11 February - 7.30 pm - 113 Sennelys Park Road, B31 1AF, Birmingham - speaker: Elaine Marrey
- Thursday 13 February - 8 pm - Malahide Parish Centre, Dublin - speaker: Patricia Barker
- Sunday 16 February - after meeting - Quaker Meeting House, Chippenham - speaker: Anna Seifert
- Tuesday 18 February - 2.15 pm - Horizon Methodist Church, Sheffield - speaker: Jenny Bywaters
- Saturday 1 March - Worcester Cathedral, Worcester - speakers: Elaine Marrey and John Howard
- Tuesday 11 March - St James Church, Clanfield, Hampshire - speaker: Rachel Nassif
- Thursday 13 March - 7.30pm - Darlington St Methodist Church, Wolverhampton - speaker: John Howard
QPSW Speakers Programme – Something to Celebrate
Gather to hear the latest news from our enthusiastic committee members who are looking forward to sharing their stories at your Meeting. Find out how your donations are making a difference in the world, and open your door to those in your local communities who would be interested in knowing about Quaker work today and celebrate together the good news.
Find out more about booking a speaker for your Meeting by contacting Helen Bradford on 020 7663 1071 or email email@example.com