When Ecumenical Accompaniers (EAs) return home, they carry out public speaking engagements around the country to share their experiences in the field and communicate the work of the programme. These meetings are open to all.
If you would like to invite an EA to speak at a meeting in your area, please contact the EAPPI Programme Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020 7663 1144.
The latest list of confirmed public speaker meetings is shown below. For more details about a particular event, please contact us.
For information on other QPSW speaking events please visit our general Speakers page.
- Sunday 13 July - 2pm - Church of the Good Shepherd, Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire - speaker: Ken Hodgson
- Monday 14 July - 7pm - Friends Meeting House, Ross on Wye Speaker: Ann Davison
- Thursday 17 July - 7.30pm - St Martins United Reformed Church, West Moors, East Dorset - speaker: Ann Davison
- Thursday 17 July - 8pm - St Giles Church, Exhall, Coventry - speaker: Chris Jones
- Friday 18 July - tbc - Romsey, Hants Speaker: Ann Davison
- Friday 18 July - 6.30pm - One Church, Gloucester Place, Brighton - speaker: Michaela Whitton
- Sunday 14 September - 10.30am - Promenade Methodist church, Douglas, Isle of Man - speaker: Phil Craine
- Thursday 18 September - 7.15pm - St Cuthbert's Church, Newcastle - speaker: Pat Devlin
QPSW Speakers Programme – Something to Celebrate
Gather to hear the latest news from our enthusiastic committee members who are looking forward to sharing their stories at your Meeting. Find out how your donations are making a difference in the world, and open your door to those in your local communities who would be interested in knowing about Quaker work today and celebrate together the good news.
Find out more about booking a speaker for your Meeting by contacting Helen Bradford on 020 7663 1071 or email email@example.com