Text or graphics for possible publication can be emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Quaker Voices, QL, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ.
Quaker Life of Britain Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends.
Reproduction: Please ask for permission if you would like to reprint something found here and include an acknowledgement.
To subscribe via online payment, please click here. Please note, we are currently supporting online payments for single UK annual subscriptions only.
To subscribe by standing order, bank transfer or cheque please see the subscription form (PDF) for further details. To subscribe or purchase a single issue by credit card, please telephone the Quaker Centre at 020 7663 1030/31 or email email@example.com.
Quaker Voices is published bimonthly by Quaker Life to provide spiritual nurture for individuals and meetings.
- Walking and writing as a spiritual practice by Judy Clinton
- Leaf by David Amos
- Young People's Participation Day 2016 by Mairi Aurelia Jones
- A Question of Balance by Richard Thompson
- 'Because we do not see the same river twice' and 'Invisible splendours' by Liz Chave
- The Spaces In Between by Valerie Graves
- A New Peace Garden for Hitchin Meeting by Miranda Norton
- Outside the Box – A Live Show About Death (review) by Mary Woodward
- The Healing of Grief by Elizabeth Angas
- Spirituality: A Very Short Introduction by James McCarthy
- An invitation to lunch and Nuremberg 1938 by Peter Leeming
- Who am I? by Roger Ferguson
- Regenerating Children's Meeting – regenerating Meeting by Helen Minnis
- A Quaker Mosque by Metford Robson
- A message from Mohamed Ismail of the Bury Islamic Council by Mohamed Ismail
- Being, Enlightenment, Liberation by Martyn Tozer
- Walking by Heather Trickey
- My Quaker work by Abigail Maxwell
- Be kind by Edward Jones
QV subscriptions enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7663 1013