Please use the 'badge' style logos to represent the work of:
Please only use the plain 'Q' or Welsh 'C' logo where a design demands it or the badge is illegible e.g. profile picture on social media.
The house style guide (PDF: 1mb) shows you how to use the logos. It also shows you what fonts and colours Britain Yearly Meeting staff use on printed and electronic materials. We will provide further, basic guidance later in 2018.
Letter templates will be made available in June 2018.
Please only use the logos from this page or from Britain Yearly Meeting's Publications Team. If you copy or download from other sources the logos lose definition on each use.
Badge style logos
All logos are complete and should not be altered to add meeting or group names. The zip files contain all available colours and relevant guidelines.
- house style guide (PDF: 1 mb)
- local meetings (zip file: 13.5 mb)
- local meetings - Welsh text (zip file: 13.5 mb)
- area meetings (zip file: 13.5 mb)
- area meetings - Welsh (zip file: 13.5 mb)
- Quaker recognised bodies (zip file: 14 mb)
- Quaker recognised bodies - Welsh (zip file: 14 mb)
- Spacing the plain 'Q' logo (JPG)
- Quaker plain 'Q' logos (zip: 20 mb)
- Quaker plain Welsh 'C' Crynwyr logos (zip: 21 mb
If you can't find what you need please let us know.