September 2018 monthly mailing
Documents from the September 2018 monthly mailing for local and area meetings.
The covering letters
We also provide Word versions of the covering letters to help you paste items more easily into your local newsletter:
- September 2018 LM monthly mailing letter (Word .doc)
- September 2018 AM monthly mailing letter (Word .doc)
Documents for both local and area meetings
Listings and talk:
- Books of the Month September 2018 (PDF)
- Woodbrooke upcoming courses September 2018 (PDF)
- Sara Barnard talk flyer (PDF)
Documents relating to the numbered items for both local and area meetings:
- 2. Quaker activist gathering 2018 flyer (PDF)
- 3. Q-CAT Conference Preventing Torture - everyday militarism
- 4. see www.quaker.org.uk/teaching-resources for interactive version of poster and other resources
- 6. End hunger flyer and sign-up sheet (PDF)
- 6. Fix Universal Credit and end hunger petition hints (PDF)
- 8. Journeys in the Spirit flyer (PDF)
- 9. Quaker youth work conference flyer (PDF)
Document for area meetings only
There is one document for area meetings only:
Some items may not have an associated PDF document but will have a link to a web page in the body of the covering letter.
You will need Acrobat Reader to open the PDFs (already available on most computers). This can be downloaded for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.