October 2017 monthly mailing
Documents from the October 2017 monthly mailing for local and area meetings.
The covering letter for local meetings (with items for local and area meetings):
- Books of the Month October 2017 (PDF)
- White poppy form (PDF)
- Woodbrooke upcoming courses October 2017 (PDF)
Documents relating to the numbered items in the local and area meetings letters (numbered as per the items in the letter):
- 2. FWCC World Map of Friends (PDF)
- 3. Vibrancy in Meetings Evaluation (PDF)
- 5. Quaker Forum for Mental Health (PDF)
- 6. In Fox's Footsteps: Planning 1652 Country Quaker Pilgrimages (PDF)
- 7. Quaker Activist Gathering (PDF)
The covering letter for area meetings (two additional items for area meetings only this month):
Documents relating to the numbered items in the area meeting letter (numbered as per the items in the letter):
- 1. Download documents for Junior Yearly Meeting 2018 nominations from www.quaker.org.uk/cyp-events.
Some items may not have a PDF document below but a link to a web page in the body of the covering letter.
You will need Acrobat Reader to open the PDFs (already available on most computers). This can be downloaded for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
We also provide Word versions of the covering letters to help you paste items more easily into your local newsletter:
- October 2017 LM Monthly Mailing letter (Word .doc)
- October 2017 AM Monthly Mailing letter (Word .doc)