July 2018 monthly mailing
Documents from the July 2018 monthly mailing for local and area meetings.
The covering letters
We also provide Word versions of the covering letters to help you paste items more easily into your local newsletter:
Documents for both local and area meetings
- Books of the Month July 2018 (PDF)
- Woodbrooke upcoming courses July 2018 (PDF)
- The Young Quaker, issue 18, May 2018 (PDF) Please note that some local meetings will not have received a paper copy of this magazine and are asked to print out locally if possible or to contact email@example.com.
Documents relating to the numbered items for both local and area meetings:
- 1. Protecting against online fraud (PDF)
- 3. Facilitation and Leadership (PDF)
- 6. September 2018 Charney Manor: Finding out about Quakers (PDF)
- 6. September 2018 Swarthmoor Hall: Finding out about Quakers (PDF)
- 6. October 2018 Charney Manor: Membership weekend (PDF)
- 8. Bridging the gap: hope and action (PDF)
- 9. Uphold the common good riders (PDF)
Document for area meetings only
There is one document for area meetings only:
Some items may not have an associated PDF document but will have a link to a web page in the body of the covering letter.
You will need Acrobat Reader to open the PDFs (already available on most computers). This can be downloaded for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.