Journal letters are intended to give news and reports on the daily life and surroundings of our one-year peaceworkers, providing an interesting picture to bring the work alive to readers.
The journal articles are the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the respective organisations.
Writing from our Ecumenical Accompaniers in Israel-Palestine can be found here.
- Betsy Barkas - Oxford Research Group
- Matthew Burnett-Stuart - Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT)
- Elisa Haf - War Resisters’ International and ForcesWatch
Democratic Republic of Congo
Previous Journal Letters:
- August 2014 journal letters
- March 2014 journal letters
- December 2013 journal letters
- August 2013 journal letters
- April 2013 journal letters
- December 2012 journal letters