Information for applicants
You may also be interested in employment opportunities at Woodbrooke Quaker study centre based in Birmingham.
Please note the following before applying for any position:
- All jobs can be applied for using the standard staff application form [Word: 103kb - new window] unless otherwise stated.
- Please be sure to use the appropriate job title and reference number when filling in the form (if a reference is given).
- Please also enclose a completed equal opportunities monitoring form [word: 52.5kb - new window]
- Applicants can find further information about the Britain Yearly Meeting from our annual review which you can view from our Summary Accounts page.
Please return application forms by email to: email@example.com
The Religious Society of Friends offers its employees a range of benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holiday plus 3 office closure days between Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salaries
- 8% employer contribution to stakeholder pension (subject to a 3% employee contribution)
- Life insurance / death in service benefit (2 x annual salary)
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Child Care Vouchers (non taxable)
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Subsidised staff cafe and restaurant