Get involved in supporting Quaker work
What can I do to make a difference?
First and foremost, you can donate to support Quaker work. We rely on voluntary income to make our work possible. But giving money isn't the only way to support us - and there are many other things you can do to make a difference.
- Donate online
- Use Justgiving.com to raise money for Quaker work
- Support one of our special appeals
- Support fundraising in your meeting
- Make a gift in your will, or ask people to give in memory.
- Use your mouse wisely! Raise money as you search the web using Everyclick
- Work with us