A key part of EAPPI’s work is advocating for an end to the occupation and for a just peace. There are many actions everyone can take and many ways to be involved with EAPPI and the issues.
Keep up to date
- Follow the writings of EAs
- Sign up to Checkpoint, our quarterly e-newsletter by emailing EAPPI
- Follow the blog of current EA: Gwithian Doswell
- Follow EAPPI on Twitter
- Join EAPPI on Facebook or if you're in Ireland join EAPPI Ireland
Become an EA
Share the stories
- Share EAPPI resources
- Hear a returned EA speak or invite an EA to speak
- Organise a public meeting with a returned EA as the speaker in your area/meeting/church
- Publish EAs' reports and/or an article about the EAPPI in your church/meeting/community newsletter
- Ask us for leaflets about EAPPI to distribute in your church/meeting/community
- Support EAPPI by sending a donation (make cheques payable to BRITAIN YEARLY MEETING, with EAPPI on the back) to Friends House, 173 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ. Or you can make a one-off donation or set up a direct debit to support EAPPI.
- Make a one-off donation and make a real difference today, using the button below.
Make a regular donation and contribute to making a long-term impact through EAPPI. Click on the button below to set up a direct debit quickly and securely.
Either button will take you to our secure payment pages, which are managed by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) on our behalf. A padlock icon should appear in the corner of your browser to confirm that you are in the secure payment area.
Take part in annual churches' focus for peace
World Week for Peace in Palestine-Israel takes place every year. See Pax Christi for more information.
Take action for peace in Israel/Palestine
The EAPPI in Britain and Ireland is calling for:
- The conclusion of an inclusive peace process, which will reach a negotiated settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on the basis of relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions.
- Compliance with international humanitarian law and human rights law by all parties.
- An immediate end to all construction activity by Israel in the Israeli settlements in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- The lifting of restrictions of movement on Palestinians within the West Bank and between the West Bank and Gaza Strip and an end to the blockade of the Gaza Strip, and restoration of the presumption of the freedom of movement.
For more information about any of the above, please contact us:
Quaker Peace & Social Witness
173 -177 Euston Road
Telephone: 020 7663 1144