New briefing - December 2013
Voting rights for prisoners: we hope Friends will use this to write to MPs supporting the Voting Eligibility (Prisoners) Bill when it finally goes to the House of Commons in 2014.
Some selected briefings, responses to government papers and publications produced by the Crime, Community and Justice group.
- Swift and Sure Justice - the Government’s plans for Reform of the Criminal Justice System. February 2013. (Response to government consultation)
- Improving the Code of Practice for Victims of Crime - May 2013. (Response to government consultation)
- Prisons: planning and policies - March 2014 (Submission to Justice Select Committee Inquiry)
- Theft Offences Guideline Consultation - June 2014 (Submission to Office of the Sentencing Council)
Quakers, crime, community and justice: ways to get involved in the criminal justice system
- Information about volunteering opportunities, community roles and victim support - January 2012. [PDF download: 400 kb]
[All are available in printed form and via e-mail, free of charge, from CCJS. Telephone: 020 7663 1036.]